‘HOLISTIC EDUCATION TO BE PROUD OF’
- Through the co-operation, dedication and commitment of learners, educators and parents we strive to provide a safe, nurturing, stimulating and relevant environment for learning.
- It is our intention to educate the learners to assume responsibility for their skills, talents, rights and safety to meet the demands of tomorrow.
- By providing quality education, we aim to develop the whole child to reach his/her full potential as a human being thus enabling him/her to become a well-rounded person equipped to play a constructive and productive role in South Africa.
- We strive to create opportunities to enrich, challenge and develop each unique child in order to encourage a commitment to life-long learning.
- Through a progressive life-skills programme we strive to establish an environment in which learners are taught to appreciate and exercise their rights, skills, responsibilities and talents. This will be of benefit to themselves and the community in an ever-changing society.
- At Bergvliet Primary School we employ staff who seek opportunities for learners to realise their unique potential. Through an integrated curriculum of quality education covering a broad spectrum of skills, concepts, attitudes and values, learners are equipped to develop into inter-dependent, reliable and productive citizens who will play a constructive role in South Africa.