Online Applications 2023
- Opens on 14 March 2022
- Applications MUST be done online
- Closing date 15 April 2022
- Please ensure you have uploaded all the required supporting documents
- Please read the terms and conditions set out on the WCED admissions website carefully before applying
- Parents will be notified of outcome online on 27 May 2022
Ms. Ursula du Plessis will assist with any Admission queries at email@example.com or (021) 715 1103 ext 1. The admissions office hours are from Mondays to Thursdays from 07h30 to 15h30 and on Fridays from 07h30 to 13h00.
PLEASE REGISTER AT
Western Cape Education Learner Enrolment Website
Requests from the School Office
- Office hours are Monday to Friday from 07h30 to 15h30 daily. Admission queries Monday to Thursday 07h30 – 15h30 and on Fridays till 13h00.
- Please keep the office appraised of changes to home addresses, email addresses, and all contact numbers.
- Money sent to school must always be in a sealed envelope marked clearly with the relevant name and grade and purpose for which the money is intended.
- Parents are not permitted to make spontaneous visits to classrooms. All contact with learners must be made via the Secretary’s Office or Reception.
- The front entrance to the school is for visitors and parents only – it is not a thoroughfare for children entering and leaving the school building – there are other doorways designated for learner use.
- The Office MUST be informed of any serious/life-threatening allergies which your child may suffer from or any other medical condition which may require attention. Medication which may need to be administered should be provided to the School Secretary, Ms. Margo Fouten, with detailed instructions on their usage, and also a recent photograph of the child in question, to enable easy identification in the case of any emergency.